There is a way to quickly put your hands on running ATS test examples
See how to do it by watching a short video or follow the next steps.
We've created a VM image with ready-for-use ATS test project. It runs on top of Oracle VirtualBox.
- Download the ATS test project VM image
- Download the appropriate VirtualBox version for your operating system. It's been tested to work well with version 5.2.x
- Install it
- Start it
- Go to File -> Import Applicance
- Select the downloaded ATS test project image file
- You can allow more resources in order to get better performance by right clicking the imported image, go to Settings → System. For instance you can allocate more CPUs and RAM.
- Right click the imported image and click Start
- When prompted, login as 'atsuser' with password 'atspassword'
Now you have a running OS at your service.
Start some of the available tests
- You need to start some applications used by the tests. So from the command terminal go to /home/atsuser/Desktop/AtsDemoTests and execute the start_ats_test_applications.
- Now open the AtsDemoTests folder located on the desktop and go to eclipse subfolder in order to start Eclipse.
- You will see a number of classes with tests in the ats-demo-tests project. Right-click some class and run it as TestNG test.
- Test results are available in suitable format if start Firefox browser and visit http://localhost:8080/TestExplorer
- Enjoy it. If something does not work as expected - contact the ATS dev team at ats.team @axway.com
Back to parent page
Go to Table of Contents